Friday, 5 August 2011

#5 10 FRIDAY'S QUOTES



  • Why cheat ? if your not happy, just leave.
  • This is who I am, Take it or leave it.
  • Honestly, I don't have time to hate people who hate me, cause I'm too busy loving people who love me.
  • Sometimes i'll ask someone a question I already know the answer to just to see if they'll lie to me.
  • I hate when I put things in the safe place & I forget where the safe place is.
  • When home alone -▶ Music ♩♪♫♬ Volume: ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %
  • No one ever gets tired of loving. They just get tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry & hurting.
  • Do not believe much in words, they may lie. Remember, actions speak louder than words.
  • Count your successes, not your failures. Count your friends, not your enemies.
  • Not every guy is the same. Give the good ones a chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...